A full day CME conference for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and registered nurses.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at
Westin La Paloma Resort - Tucson, AZ
Distinguished neurosurgeons, neurologists, a radiation oncologist and a pain management specialist will provide education about:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Movement Disorders
- Electrophysiology and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Concussion in Sports
- Opioid Prescribing for Chronic Pain
- Surgical Pain Management
- Evaluation of Back and Neck Pain
- Surgical Management of the Aging Spine
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Brain and Spine Metastases
The $50 registration fee covers educational sessions, continental breakfast, and lunch.
To obtain information about the event and a printable registration form visit: