Whether your family includes children from infants to teens, adults, or seniors, Carondelet Medical Group can provide the family doctor you need.
Carondelet Medical Group (CMG), established in 1995, continues to grow, with over 80 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. We are a well-established, expanding group of practitioners committed to providing quality healthcare with a personal touch to the communities of Southern Arizona.
The physicians of Carondelet Medical Group are board certified primary care practitioners and specialists who understand the importance of listening to patient concerns. With a focus on wellness, and using the latest technology such as electronic medical records and electronic prescribing, CMG provides a broad array of services for patients of all ages. In addition to our physicians, our highly trained nurse practitioners and physician assistants help our patients maintain optimal health and well-being. The staff of Carondelet Medical Group are here to keep you and your family healthy.
- Board certified primary care and specialty doctors
- Specialties include Family Medicine, Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, Minor Office Surgery, Office Gynecology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Preventive Medicine, Women’s Health and Pediatrics
- Locations around Tucson, Green Valley, Nogales
- Extended Hours at 3 locations; West, Northwest and Rita Ranch
- Express Care Clinics at 2 convenient locations; Silverbell and Green Valley
All patients, providers and staff are treated with respect, professionalism and compassion, and have the best experience possible at CMG.