Therapeutic exercise is available.
If you have pain or limited function from a spine injury, disorder or disease, the Spine Center is the right place to come for your care. One of our highly trained therapists will evaluate you and provide a customized treatment plan to fit your needs.
We provide effective treatment for problems including:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative joint disease
- Vertebral instability
- Herniated Discs
- Lumbar and Cervical Stenosis
- Back and Neck Pain- Acute and Chronic
- Neck and Back Post- Surgical Physical Therapy
Our Spine Center Team is here for you.
Our therapists are dedicated to providing you the best possible care and have specialized training and experience in:
- Dry Needling a highly-effective technique that requires special certification. It involves placing a needle in a particular area on your back to help alleviate pain due to poor posture, sports injuries, repetitive use, and other issues that cause back pain.
- Manual Therapy that includes hands-on, one-to-one physical therapy with a highly trained specialist.
Therapeutic exercise guided by experienced therapists, includes:
- Spinal Stabilization
- Postural Re-education
- Functional Activities
- Balance Activities
- Post -Surgical Exercise Protocols
- Home Exercise Program Instruction
Education focused on back and neck care, increasing the effectiveness of therapy sessions.